Wednesday, October 11, 2017

So, Here is the 4-1-1

Here is the 4-1-1  on us,,,
We are temporally living in a ginormous 5-th wheel ,,, as we searched and found a home,,, well small Ranchette, that is...
We are now in Escrow on a 14ac property with a small 1766sq/ft house... we are down sizing on house and upsizing an land.. Wahoo!
I don't have any good photos yet,, but soon as I do,, I will post them..
We had an Inspection done yesterday,, and the house, is in good shape,,, just needs some freshening up (paint/flooring etc.) which we will have done before moving in.
I do want to do a bit of a remodel to the kitchen and master bath... and have new windows put in.. but that will be next years projects...
The house is 32y/o and we are the 2nd owner...
 
In the mean time,, hubby and I are waiting patiently for Escrow to wrap up... and hopefully we will be moving in on Nov.1st... fingers and eyes crossed....
 needs a little love and TLC...
 30x40 metal barn-perfect for storing my trailers in.
the view out back.. and 14ac of that is ours!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Sounds like the move is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute house! I usually don't like ranch...I have one and it is brick (which I don't like either) and mine is too big! I'm like you...I want cute and cozy and acreage and great views! You have it all! what's that I spy in the front? Per chance a green house? My favorite color is yellow too! Congratulations! My next house will be my last stop...finally a house I pick out just for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, now you be careful not to fill that whole storage building with trailers...I know you and where you live...lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....