Sunday, September 29, 2019

Happy Snowtember!

Yep,,, Happy Snowtember... the 1st snow in September since 1926..
 
I thought the weather peeps were kidding when they said we might get a bit of snow,, a bit?? day 2 and it's still dropping big fluffy snow flaks!
 
It started early yesterday morning,, and kept coming .. woke up this morning to a blanket of white.. and now here it is, mid day and it's snowing..
I am thinking a need some hot Tea or.. better yet, Irish Coffee!
 Saturday morning...
 and afternoon...
 and night....
 Then on Sunday I woke to this...
 White Fall wonderland...
 my poor roses...
 
I cut a hand full, shake off the snow and brought them indoor..
 
I just didn't believe the weather peeps that it might snow,, that will teach me!
Happy Snowtember!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....