Monday, May 18, 2020

Rainy Days are Here Again...

The rainy weather is here again and due to stay through this week and possibly until next week.. Oh Joy!
 
In the mean time,, I have been sewing little projects  and using up some of my scrap fabrics..
 I made this little banner/bunting to decorate in my little camp trailer....
 It's such fun to be able to use up even the small scraps of fabric... I had just enough fabric to make my own Bias/binding tape....and I used the really small pieces to make mini YoYos on the binding/Bias tape.
 A friend of mine has a daughter that will be graduating from High School this month.. but because of the COVID19,, Schools have been canceled.. and there will not be the normal graduation ceremony.
 So I machine stitched up this little motif,,, so it can be framed or stitched into a small memory pillow.
 Then I made another mask for myself... I machine stitched this silly smile...
 I decided that if people can't see me smiling, at least they will see this smile...
 
Well,,, time to make another pot of tea,, and perhaps make a small batch of Chocolate chip Scones.. and watch the rain... bring much needed water to my garden....

5 comments:

  1. It sure did rain today didn't it? I was at our trailer up north and we had thunder, lightening and hail too.
    I love your sweet bunting for your camper and also the mask and graduation present. You are a fantastic seamstress.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betsy.. and hunker down, suppose to rain again tomorrow...

      Delete
  2. I love that camper banner. Nice idea for the graduate. Our youngest is having a graduation and it won't be normal by far. She's lost quite a bit from her senior year, including a job interview for her career choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Grace,
    dein Camper Banner sieht sehr hübsch und witzig aus, gut gemacht.
    Die Stickerei zum Studienabschluss ist perfekt, ein tolles Geschenk.
    Deine lächelnde Maske hat mir ein Lächeln aufs Gesicht gezaubert, danke.
    Einen schönen Sonntag, viele liebe Grüße, deine Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke, Jutta,,, ja, ich liebe meine stickreimachine. Wann ich brauche ein 'schnell' geschenk zu machen.. ich gehe zu mein machine :>)
    'Ich wunchen euch ein schonen Sonntag u ein gutes woche....
    graci

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....