Sunday, December 6, 2020

First Advent Sunday...November 29th, 2020

Happy Advent Sunday.. I forgot to post photos last Sunday,, so here are both last Sunday and this Sunday..
My Oma,, use to use fresh branches each week in her Advent wreath,, I recall her saying it was to be safe and prevent fires because of the dried branches... SO this year I decided to do the same,, but also to move my Advent wreath to different locations, not just limited to the dining room table.
Sunday December 6th Advent
It was a lovey day eariler,, so I took my Advent wearth outside... I am sure the Quail hiding in our Spruce trees were watching me,, and probabliy wondering why I hadn't put out more seeds for them. (I feed the Quail twice a day).... Today, I will turn on all the Christmas lights before dinner. It gets dark by 4:30pm... On Friday and Saturday, the lights go on after dinner. Have a Happy and Joy filled Sunday...

4 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful Advent Wreath. I didn't have any safe place to put mine in the RV this year so it's packed up and waiting for us to have another home to set it out in. We're still reading the advent verses, just no candles. Wasn't today a beautiful day. Cold, but the sun was beautiful.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betsy,, hope you guys are staying snug warm and healthy.. Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Liebe Grace,
    ein frischer Adventskranz gehörte auch schon bei meiner Oma dazu, ich füge immer mal wieder frische Zweige hinzu, der Duft ist dann auch gleich wieder da. Mach es dir gemütlich und bleibe gesund,
    liebe Grüße, deine Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scent of fresh pine branches adds to the spirit of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....