Saturday, January 23, 2021

MIA in Palm Springs California

Well,,, we have been 'Missing In Action' MIA in lovely Palm Springs, for the past 23 days.CA.,, the weather has been awesome, well up till today when it rained. But it didn't dappen our spirits... We have been keeping busing and also being typical tourists.. Gary and Ginger lover their daily walks and I love my daily shops.. haha!
Love shopping at 'ALDI' for my favorite wine,, Winking Owl... and then poping over to World Market, where I scored some yummy chocolates and a few more Hedge Hogs to add to my collection.. The yarn one is a trea pot cover cozy. Hope life is treating you all well... Stay Masked, Stay healthy and Stay Happy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having a good time. Snow is supposed to start here tomorrow night and it has gotten significantly colder than it's been most of the winter. There is an Aldi's near where we'll be living in Nebraska. It's one of the things I've missed here in Spokane. Stay safe.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....