Thursday, February 18, 2021

Busy Hands equals Cute Projects...

While staying at my mother's Palm Desert home,, we listed it and got it sold and now we are vacationing in Palm Springs until mid-late March. In the mean time,, to keep me busy while the Contractors are here working on the house... I have been keeping busy with some hand sewing..
I worked on a mini cross stitch project and I have been crocheting dish rags, some I have already handed out.. and my favorite,,, yoyos... I have some more cotton yarn to crochet a couple more dish rags.. and I have a few more mini cross stitcher kits. If it were not for the COVID-19 pandamic.. we would be out all over Palm Springs getting into mischief, but Thank Goodness for the lovely sunny warm weather.. Happy Feburary to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Your projects are all lovely and nice to have to keep you busy. I've n ever made yoyo's!
    You're missing a LOT of snow and cold here but by the weekend we're told it will warm up a bit and melt lots of the snow. I sure hope so.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....