Tuesday, April 6, 2021

It Has been Busy here at 'Running Quail Ranch'...

It has been so very busy since we got home from Southern California... and just have not had time to visit here on Blogger... but it's quiet for now,,, so I will try to play catch-up.. A lot of Joy and Saddness has visited us and our family and some dear friends this past month ,, but Faith keeps us strong.... We are having some remodeling on this old house of ours done and celebrating several birthdays.... plus I am waiting for Spring to really show up so I can get going on my garden and pull my 2 vintage trailers out of the barn. Gary and I hope to be able to put our Motorhome to good use this summer as well, fingers crossed. Here are some fun little projects I have been working on... sorry the photos are not all that great,,,
I made this Yoyo table topper from vintage feed sack material for a swap challenge..
I found this pre-cut cork material and turned them into a pair of earrings for a friend.
I made a upcycled Jean tote bag for a wonderful High School friend.
Then I made several Yoyo flags for banners... which some will be sent to friends... I think I might need to make one for one of my camping trailers... Both Gary and I have had our 1st COVID vaccination,,, and will get our 2nd one next week... but we will still maintain distancing and wear masks... and Washington state will be opening up the vaccinations for all age groups by the 19th of April... much to our relief,, now our daughter will be able to get hers. In the meantime,, until this pandemic is past us world wide.. we practice staying safe and we hope you will stay safe too.

2 comments:

  1. You have made lots of cute things. I especially love the little yoyo items. I started making them several years ago but ended up giving the basket of yoyos away. We've had both our vaccines. Glad you will soon be getting your second. It's a good feeling knowing it's done. We are still being careful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Grace,
    oh, wie kreativ du bist, was du alles aus Yoyos herstellst, wunderschön!!!!!
    Die Ohrringe und auch die Jeanstasche gefallen mir sehr gut, ein schöner Post, vielen Dank.
    Liebe Grüße
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....