Thursday, June 4, 2020

June 4, 2020

While working around the property and in my garden,, I still manage to get in a wee bit of creative time..
Yesterdays project,, 2 wee little Scotty Dogs...
 I made a matching pair of little Scotty dogs,,,, and the best part...
I had enough scrap Seersucker fabric left over from a project from 10 years ago,,
I have always been a fan of Seersucker fabric, ever since I was a little girl... 
I have probably have enough of the fabric to make several more Scotty dogs... or?
 
I also finished up a small table topper,,, (over sized placemat)
I used up every inch of the 3 scrap pieces of fabric to make this... but I had to go to the fabric store to buy backing fabric... naturally!
I still have to more mini quilts to finish (add backing and binding).. and a wool stitchery project.. but that is for next week to do  between garden and house work...
 
Hubby and I cut up Lic. Plates to make a new Garden sign..
 
We are going to make one for our daughter,, now to go hunt up some more Lic.Plates... 

Happy Thursday....
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are such sweet little scottie dogs. I have always liked seersucker too. I need to get better at quilting. I see projects like your table topper and I should be able to do that!
    Love the license plate sign. Very inventive. :-). Go Washington!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....