Thursday, June 25, 2020

Running Quail Ranch...

Welcome to ... Running Quail Ranch... after 2 years we finally decided on a name for our 13 3/4acres ranch...... With all the quail that habitat around here.. this is so fitting...
 My garden is perking up.... the tomatoes, peppers and onions are doing fabulous...
 the beets are doing good too... I will be canning them for my hubby who loves sweet/pickled beets.
 I also made some more face masks.. I have them down to a simple system and can stitch them up pretty fast.
As for the new water Well,,, we are thrilled, to have struck a good source of water... now for the 2nd half... waiting for the hook ups,,, first trenching for the new water lines, and hooking up the electrical and the pump,, if all goes according to plan, hopefully by late next week we will be up and running with our own Well.
 
Have a wonderful weekend... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm glad the well turned out fairly easy. Sometimes finding a good volume of water is difficult.
    I like the masks you make. I need to make one for Piper but haven't found a good pattern for a 7 year old anywhere. She has one but it's much too big for school.
    Dennis loves beets too. In fact we just had them for dinner. He likes them picked, canned, pretty much any way you can cook them.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....