Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Little Bling Project for my Hubby...

I had bought this Sequin Stitchery kit, gosh,,, so many years ago,, and stashed it into my 'To-Do' stash Bin... and finally pulled it out.. 8 or 9 years later!
 
 I must have hand stitched on a Gazillion sequins and seed beads! Not a problem,, there was a Downton Abby Marathon on the PBS channel.. so I stitched and watched...
(click on the photo to get a closer look)
 
Now hubby  has it hanging on the wall...
Now to pull out another stashed project to work on...
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to clear out stashed things? That's a lot of sequins!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Grace,
    einen tolle Schatz hast du hervorgeholt, mit Perlchen, sieht toll aus.
    Und bald kommt noch ein "altes" Projekt zum Vorschein, ich bin schon gespannt darauf.
    Meine e-Mails an dich kommen immer wieder zurück, ich weiß nicht, woran das liegen konnte, tut mir wirklich leid.
    Dann hier: vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar zum "SOMMER", ich habe mich darüber sehr gefreut.
    Liebe Grüße, Jutta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....