Sunday, October 11, 2020

Autumn is Here....

The weather is changing,, from sunny hot days to brisk winds and rain showers... Yes, Autumn is here. That means more time to spend in my sewing room and less out in my garden. I am playing with making simple machine embroidery ornaments with wool felt backing... I am currently working on Holloween ones, I made 2 of these,, to send to friends. I have some more cute Holloween themed embroidery designs to play with and then I will move on to Thanksgiving and of course lots of Christmas designs..

2 comments:

  1. Nice ornaments! Isn't it nice to finally hear rain on the roof? I know we need it but I would prefer to keep the warmer temps too. 29F on Wednesday? I'm not ready for that! Stay warm and dry my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Grace,
    dann wünsche ich dir viel Spaß mit deiner Stickmaschine, das "Probestück" ist dir schon mal toll gelungen!!!!
    Ein schönes Wochenende, liebe Grüße, Jutta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....