Monday, October 26, 2020

My Holloween Costume

Because of the COVID-19,, we wear safety maskes out in the public, shopping and visits... This will be an interesting year for all the Holidays approaching.. I decided to make the best of it,, and am making Holiday themed face masks for Gary and I (as well as family and friends) Today I made a cute Holloween mask .. I machine embroidered the mask with a pumpkin on one side and "Happy Boo Fest" on the other side. Gary and I both have eye Doctor appointments tomorrow and the next day,, so why not have fun wearing a silly fun mask...
BOOO, now give me some Chocolate... heeheeheee!

2 comments:

  1. Liebe Grace,
    die Maske finde ich einfach toll!!!! Wie kreativ du bist!!!
    Nochmals liebe Grüße, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen danke fur dein schone kommentur.
    Ich habe spass nahen Gesich Masks.
    Herzlich Grusse

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....