Monday, October 19, 2020

Mask, Masks and More Masks...

I have been having fun making all kinds of fun themed masks for myself, family and friends.. We are of the mind set,, it is for our self and our family's safety that we wear maskes,, so why not have fun with them,, making masks to suit my mood, my outfits or for Holiday themes.. I have a pattern down pat for my maks.. and I usually just cut a few out and then when I am in the mood,, I sew them up. Here are some that I have finished up.. I have also been relaxing with crocheting towel tops... And from the "Swap" I received the cute rspider web machine stitched ornament.. and I made the Trick or Treat one...

3 comments:

  1. I think your masks are great! I especially like the snowmen and sheep. Did you share a pattern in an earlier post? I would like to try to make some like that but I haven't seen a pattern.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Grace,
    tolle Masken hast du genäht, ich habe bisher immer Stoffe genommen, die übrig waren, aber nach Themen und Vorlieben sollte ich auch mal welche nähen.
    Deine Spinne vom Swap müsste ich mal meiner Tochter zeigen, sie hasst Spinnen und kreischt gleich ganz laut ;-)
    Liebe Grüße, bleib achtsam und gesund, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your masks are so cute! Of all the sewing I do, I cannot make a decent mask. I like all your cute fabrics. My friend Kristine makes and sells the cute ones too. She has also given many away. Your ornaments are very cute too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....