Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jan. 13th, 2010

Our little 'Dolly Girl' checking out one of my many finds from a delightful day of perusing the local Thrift shops....I no sooner opened up this little caddy & poof! there she was! So what do you do with an old Bread Warmer? why you turn it into a sewing or yarn caddy...actually I am going to use this for a sewing tote in my vintage trailer.
Yep, another mixer.....like I needed another one! lol! This one has been hardly used.....

I found these cute patterns... since I love aprons this 1964 one is perfect!
I couldn't pass up the Poncho pattern, after all, it's from the '70's & so am I !
Ok, what do you get when you take a pair of felt gloves, some yoyo's and lace daisies? why a cute pair of gloves of course!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh is your little baby cute or what! What a doll! Smart cookie too, if she wants attention she knows where to go to get it. lol
    Why didn't I think of the bun warmer for my crochet? THAT'S IT!! You are too smart to take along thrifting! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....