Thursday, April 18, 2013

Frienship and Straws...

It's all about friendship... and straws.... lol!
I have been having one of those 'weeks'... and I just have been negligent in keeping in touch with dear girl friends... when out of the blue one of my special girlfriends called to check in on me...
Her timing could not have been any more perfect....
We reminisced, we gossiped, we laughed, we solved the World's problems and we made promises to meet up along the Trail and share a glass of wine (or two!)... We also vowed that when we are 92 we'll still be friends, we'll just have to use 'straws' to drink our wine out of our glasses!
See,, that is what friends are for... to make you laugh,,, when you needed it most...
Hugz to you dear EllynAnn,,,, may the apron strings of our lives keep us together always.
EA = NTOOD....   :>)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you connected with another friend yesterday! Aren't they the best? Coffee soon?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....