Friday, November 22, 2013

It's Here! Wahooo!

Look what came in the Post today...
I am sooo excited to open it...
from 'Sassy Apron' girl....   
 I particitpated in a Holiday Apron Swap hosted by Shawnee aka 'swapmama'....
WE are given a secrete swap partners name... we peek into their blog and create an apron that fits their personality, intrests etc... add a few goodies in the package and send it befor Thanxgiving so the recipient can wear their apron for the Holidays...
Is this cute or what!... I can hardly wait till next Thursday to wear mine!
Thank you Shawnee for hosting and Thank you Sassy Apron Girl....
I Luv it!
 oh and check out Sassy Aprons etsy shop at: www.sassyapron.etsy.com



1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome swap. I am still waiting on my Mom's sewing machine. In time.....in time....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....