Monday, June 9, 2014

4 Mini Quilts... and 100 degree Weather!

When the temperatures hit 100 degrees, I go hide out in my sewing room... well it has been super hot these past few days... so I got a lot of sewing done...
This one is for my neighbor back in Spokane, Washington...
 Andrea loves wildlife and rustic nature...
I attached square 'yoyo's' on it....

Then I made one for my friend Pam,,, who loves Moose...
 Pam and Ray just got married in April...

Then I made a wild leopard print one... for my mom....
 I wish my photos were better... but the colors in this one are fun!

and last but not least... I made one for my beautiful daughter... Meri...
 I call it "Meri's itty bitty Minki"
 for those days when she needs a hug from me...and I am not near.,..
I embroidered, "Mother, Daughter, Friend, I Love You." on the back side.

Hmmm, if it continues to stay hot, I'll get a lot of sewing done! maybe even get some of my unfinished projects finished up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat,
    Well now that I found the spot to leave the comment. You have been busy, so many pretty things. I really should do some sewing, but I hate it when the bobbin runs out. Love all your handy work, to pretty.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....