Friday, April 24, 2015

A Little Sewing Time Equals 3 Aprons...

The weather was a wee bit dreary yesterday, so  I got in a little stitching time...
And here is what I made...
 using left over fabric from other projects I was able to make this 'Clothes pin" apron... with 2 roomy pockets and a small hanky pocket..
 I had this fabulous "Cocktail" fabric left over from an Apron Swap that I did 2 years ago,,,
 the play on a Black & White theme was fun but I just had to add a wee bit of color
 so I used the a bit of another fabric to make the pocket... tucked in a hankie and now I have a cute party apron...
I am currently working on making a Banner out of old denim jeans... and had the back side left over... what to do??? why make an apron of course! and again using the last bits of scrape fabric.

And as always,,, you will find a 'yoyo' or two on my aprons...
Now if only I liked to cook! lol!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you....