Thursday, August 13, 2015

Here I am...

Here I am... I have been having fun...
I went back to Spokane, WA., to visit with my daughter and grand-kiddos, go shopping, playing and having fun with the kiddos.

I also got to get in another Glamping trip with my Glamping Gal-pals, over in Elk River, ID... another fun week at Girl Camp...

I took lots of photos... and I would love to share them with you,,, however... ever since I updated my system from Windows 8 to Windows 10... I can not get my computer to accept down loads from my camera and worse yet... I can not upload any photos in my picture file to my blog.....

To say I am an unhappy camper is an understatement!
I have been struggling with Windows 10,,, my hubby likes it,,, but so far all I have had is headaches and frustration with Windows 10...

So rather than bore you to tears about my woos with Windows 10... I think I will open a bottle of Wine and a box of chocolate,,, after all, chocolate cures everything! lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....