Saturday, September 19, 2015

Creativity Abounds in the Red Barn....

For my friends who live near by,,, we are so lucky to have such a fabulous shop near by...
"Kuhl by Design" is the creative world of co-creators, Rob and Jess...
Not only are they supportive of local artists but encouraging to budding artists.
Their shop has recently moved 'up the hill' to the Red Barn just above Coarsegold Village.
Tonight they had a special event to show off their new location and to spot light local artists.
I only regret my camera is not the best,, so my photos are mediocre at best... and does not do their shop justice...
But if you get a chance to pop in, do so.
 works from local artist ...
 awesome décor...
 how kool is this Gear wall wine bar....
 Kuhl by Design in the Red Barn...  Hwy 41, in the Village, of Coarsegold, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....