Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Necklace for My Mother.

This is my most current creation...
 using an old watch,,,, and removing the face and works....
 I inserted a small piece of Rosenthal china....
to create this necklace for my mother.

About 10 years ago she gave me her favorite Rosenthal china that she acquired in Germany in 1966.
Accidentally one of my kitties knocked several pieces off the display shelf in my hutch...
I used the broken pieces and mosaic a wooden photo frame with the pieces,,, but still had a few pieces left over and have been saving them for just the right project.
Now I will be able to re-share the china with mom...
Happy Mother's Day Mom.

6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! She will love it! I didn't know you made jewelry or are you just multi-talented? I'm betting there isn't much you can't do! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S.I.A.,, truly there is one type of 'art' I can't do... 'Painting'... I took a Donna Dewberry One Stroke painting class,,, and failed miserably! lol! I no my limitations...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love recycling items to create something new and fabulous. Taking a watch and changing it in this way looks amazing. You certainly have an eye for creativity. You have made something truly unique and I am sure your Mom loved it! She will treasure it for a long time. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....