Monday, February 6, 2017

Keeping Myself Busy...

With all this rain,,, I have been spending more time in my craft/sewing room..
This is what I made...
 I have made 2 aprons using the 1/2 quilt size pattern.... the colors are more vibrant, but my flash wasn't working... uuggh!
 everything assembled...
 and done!!!!!
I wasn't too fond of the neck line and all the Bias Tape trim so I modified the pattern to a more rounded neckline and  no Bias Tape... Instead I lined the apron and made criss-crossing straps(ties)... much more to my liking,  The pattern is from "Indygo Junction"...
 
Well,,, now what mischief should I get into???
Happy Rainy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I have a quilt that is made from blocks like this. The lady that made it for me did so when I was a kid. lol....she made it from different blocks of polyester fabrics.

    old, antiquated, but well loved because she made it for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....