Monday, May 29, 2017

'Sew' many projects

'Sew' many projects have kept me busy and off the computer...
 I made a couple of 'Cobbler' style aprons, this on and a black one (below)
 made this apron from a pillow casde...
 got hooked on making jean butt bags,,, I made a total of 6 of them,,, 5 as gifts and 1 for me
 this bag I made from a little girls denim skirt...
 this is the one I made for myself,, the label on the jeans is "Grace"..
 I helped my friend host her Tea Party for our locally Auxillary club meeting...
 another apron I made,, but this time from a kitchen cafe' curtain.
 this is also a cobbler apron, the back side.
my recent 'altered art' project,,, a little 'keep sake' book, made from a used pattern envelope.
Plus I have been participating in "min I apron swaps'',,, 5 so far...
I now have enough mini aprons to make a cute mini apron banner....
 
Now to go play in my craft room... I am sure there is more mischief that awaits me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....