Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Aprons are poping up everywhere...

Aprons are popping up everywhere in my sewing room..
I was able to get 3 more completed yesterday...
Sewing is great therapy...
 got to use up some fabric scraps from the cobbler aprons that I stitched up...
 I make really long ties and embellish with yoyos....
 I love being able to use up fabric bits...
I used 3 different fabrics to make this full/wide pocketed apron...with a hankie pocket on the large pocket...
I also finished up another cobbler apron and 2 repurposed aprons last week...
 my cobbler apron,,, luv the full pockets...
 I made this sweet hostess apron from a pair of sheer cafe' curtains...
and this fun one use to be a pillow case...
Gotta love repurposing....

2 comments:

  1. You are very skilled although I don't see aprons very often and don't wear one myself...I think it's partly because we don't do much cooking like we used to do. Do you sell these on the Internet? I would imagine there's a big market for your hand crafted articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lowell, you need to get in touch with your inner BBQ Chef! and wear one! lolol!
    I don't sell them,, I just gift them to friends....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....