Saturday, April 27, 2019

Just Puttering..

I have been puttering and keeping busy..
 I finished this table topper......
 and wahoo! we had this part of the driveway re-graded and re-graveled. We plan to finish the other side by the end of the summer. why you ask,, Well just this section cost $997.00, that's why.. 
 I am thinking I will make a wall hanger by using this burlap & lacxe and some cute blingy jean pockets. Perfect for using to hold hair clips, brushes, and what nots...
 
I also made another blingy jean pocket mini purse... also perfect as a cell phone tote...
 
We have been pretty busy cleaning up the property , pruning trees, transplanting bulbs, etc..
I am also getting ready for my childhood best friend's  visit.
She, her husband and grand daughter will be coming from Germany, for a 2 week visit... I can hardly wait,, it has been 12 years since they last visited us.. and it's been 5 years since I was last there in Germany visiting them.. thank goodness for phones and emails and  texting..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....