Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Last Try,,,

I clicked on "Revert to Legacy" so I can somewhat attempt to post... But according to Blogger,, it will be going away in September.. So here is a quick update on my mischief.. OK,,, since I can't see the photos, just scrambled words.. here is a quick run down.. 1st pic is of what I have on some of my tomato plants,, I was told it is called Blossom rot.. I have never had this in all the years I have grown tomatoes. Pic #2, I found this cool early 1970's coffee pot, perfect for my vintage trailers.. Pic #3.. I am in search of this pattern... but in size large,, I made this robe back in 1969,, and would like to make one again,, but this pattern is a size 8,, and I no longer am.. lol! Pic. #4I don't recall where I found this old tea steeper spoon,, but I still use it.. My husband researched it and found that it is from 1918.. It's over a 100 years old,, and still works,,, Pic #5.. I am participating in a Wine Bottle deco/bag swap.. and here is what I have come up with,,, Pic. #6,, I received a fun wool felt kit from a friend back in California,, my goodness,, It's my 1st Christmas project for 2020 that is not a UFO! Well,,, until I learn how to navigate the new Blogger,, I'll just have fun reading everyone else blogs.. Have a great remaining August...

3 comments:

  1. Help! can anyone help me with this new system?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reverted too. I hate the new one. I gave feedback to them, but lets hope they listen. It's so frustrating to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina,, I can't get anything to work, I even went to the 'Help'.. and that was no help!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....