Saturday, September 19, 2020

Good Bye Blog,,,

I am so sad, but am probablly not going to be posting on Blog anymore... I can not get any help from Blogger in spite of all my requests.. When I try to post,,, all all I get is 1 line.. and can not see what I have typed and when I add photos, they print up in crazy format that takes nearly the whole page.. it is sort of like typing in Brail.. I have no dea what I have typed until I post and go back and look,, but then when I try to make corrections, the page only shows one or two lines and I can't get my cursor to click on the spot, so I have no idea what I am typing..so I think my days pf blogging are over.. I no longer can see who is in my reading list, so I will miss reading my blog friends posts. It was nice while it lasted.. if I can ever get help from blogger I will gladly return, but until then,, Peace be with you...

2 comments:

  1. Oh you will be missed. I can't blog on my laptop either. I downloaded the blogger app for my iPad a year or so ago and it's still working as it used to but I've had a warning that it will be updated soon. I may be just like you because I have no technology aptitude at all.
    Take care and please keep in touch.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoffentlich gibt es bald für dich eine Lösung, liebe Grace, auch hier in Deutschland gibt es einige blogger, die Probleme haben. Bitte nicht aufgeben, vielleicht lesen wir uns bald wieder hier.
    Hab vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar bei mir, der Herbst ist eine wunderbare Jahreszeit, ich liebe die Farben und den Duft.
    Deine hübschen Redworkstickereien gefallen mir sehr gut, weiter so!
    Liebe Grüße, Jutta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....