Sunday, April 25, 2021

More April Projects...

I have been busy with getting ready to start up my garden,, and we are starting to do some home renovations... but I still manage to get a few crafty projects done...
I played with a cute Daisey & Bee design for a friend who likes Bees... the Gnome with the wine glass is for my sister, The little 'sewing room" is a key holder. The tan & blue camping design is a mini pillow The Fuss Ball is for cousin in Germany. Hopefully this week I will have time to play a bit more with my embroidery machine. Our weather here in the Spokane area has been a bit gloomy,, but hopefully next week our weather will start to be much nicer,, I really want to get my garden going.. I have started seedlings in the house but now they are starting to get a little lanky and need to be planted outside. This years flower bed will be packed with plants that will attract Bees, Hummingbirds and Butterflies... Last week my husband and I had to run some errands in town and we made a quick stop into our favorite Thrift Shop.. Oh, look what I found!!! 3 lovely, unfinished Quilt tops!! I paid $16.00 for all 3... I will attach the batting, backing and binding during the summer. I also found a cute vintage apron for $2.00 What a fun day we had...
I can hardly believe the month of April is almost over.. but, we got our 2nd COVID vaccination and now we can feel a bit more comfortable visiting with our friends, but, we will continue to wear our face masks just to be safe... Dear friends, stay safe and healthy.

5 comments:

  1. That was an amazing find. Which thrift shop do you like to go to? I need to find some here in the Omaha area now. I used to always find something at Value Village on Boone in Spokane although their prices have increased greatly the past few years.
    It's 92F here today. Dennis tells me it rained most of Saturday there. I sure miss Spokane but am enjoying family again.
    Take care.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Betsy,,, Oh my! 92degrees??? it's been windy, rainy and cold here...
    I like perusing through the NorthWest Christian Thrift up off of Francis and the "ARC' on Division...I always find great stuff.. Value Vil... has gotten pricey and I rarely find anything....
    Enjoy your lovely warm weather in Omaha.. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would have been so excited to find those quilt tops and the little apron. Just the kind of things I like. I've finally, this morning, got a start in our garden. Sure was fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Fotos, liebe Grace, wenn man renoviert und im Garten arbeitet, ist die Handarbeit der beste Ausgleich!!!!
    Alles Gute, pass auf deinen Rücken auf, ich merke ihn nach der Gartenarbeit ;-)
    Ein schönes Wochenende wünscht dir Jutta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greeting Jutta,, Yes I am carefully with my back,, so much work to do, I do not want to be in pain.. So I take many little breaks from the work.
      I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.. and now I shall go visit your Blog to see your Garten u. Hand arbeiten.

      Delete

I love hearing from you....