Sunday, July 25, 2021

Oh My Goodness! Has it been 2 months?

Oh my goodness,,, has it been 2 months since I last posted? and now we are heading into August! So,, I will do the super speed "play catch"... We started some renovations around our home, some outside, but most inside...with a lot more projects in the horizon... I would like to say I have been super busy in my sewing/craft room too! but alas,, the only thing I managed to do,,, is make a mess!!! Also, I had to get a new Cell phone as my old Cell phone was so out of date it no longer will operate as a phone,, though I can still use it to check facebook, instagram and pinterest... so I had to buy a new phone,, then had to have all my contacts and apps sent over to the new phone.. and that was the easy part (NOT!).. but now I am learning how to use this phone.. I am involved in 2 'Swaps',, one is a mini quilt swap, 6" x 12" mini quilt..... and the other swap is a 're-purpose blue jeans' project of our choice... I do enjoy the Swaps,, but with the cost of postage these days,, I think I will be a bit more picky in the swaps that I participate in.
here are a few of the mini quilts that I made in June... I have more photos,, but they are on my new cell phone and I have not figured out how to get them to my computer.. As soon as I do learn how to transfer the photos over,, I will post... I hope everyone is having a lovely SUmmer,, but to be honest,, I am looking forward to Autumn,, I prefer the cooler temps. Have a wonderful time, stay safe and stay healthy. >^..^<

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad to see your comment on my blog this morning. Dennis did tell me about the heat in Spokane, but it's still better in my opinion than the humidity here. I don't like winter, but I'm ready for some cooler temps. London will be a relief when we're there.
    Your swaps look like fun but I agree about the postage. I'm severely curtailing the places I mail things to and finding some new local destinations for my charity crafting.
    I also understand about the phone. There's always a huge learning curve.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been gone for a while! :) Where do the days go! Oh, same as you, about being busy in the sewing room! I simply cannot get motivated to sew; not an apron or bonnet or anything! I go in the sewing room, pull out a few things, stand and stare for a few minutes, then turn the light out and go sit down. As soon as hot July gets here, I'm ready for fall too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....