Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Little Church in the Middle of the Woods...

Not sure but I think this was a little old church that had been added on to over the years...
But for what ever reason, was left behind,,,no more happy voices, no uplifting music, no Sunday gatherings or weddings or Christenings.....just a sad old building, forgotten by time and people...
I wish I could rescue it.....
We had taken our friends to the Airport and on the way home we decided to take the route less traveled and that is how we found this old building.
At about this time it started snowing, so we decided it was time to head home, make some hot cocoa and relax by the fire.
If only I could remember where we found this old building...I guess we'll have to take another "route less traveled" drive...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!!! Wish I could rescue it too, would make a awesome mom cave! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....