Sunday, May 6, 2012

Messy Me and My Mare...

 Hmmm, I have a feeling these boots are going to see a lot more dirt before the day is over...
 Yepadoodle....more dirt, I mean cement...
 Gary finishing up the last post for the day....
 I helped clean out the hole from the augur... after a few I was more then happy to let Gary take over.
 Back to doing what I do best,,, shoveling.... lol!
 I love driving our Kabota...... it's is so easy to operate.....the only thing I have not done with the Kabota is move snow,,,(because I refuse to get out of bed at 5am in the dead of Winter...that's Gary's job! lol! )
and this is my sweet Mare, 'Pablos Cover Girl' aka My Girlie.   She currently is at horsey camp down in Portland, Oregon. Girlie is living with her other mommy, Patty, who is helping Girlie refine her horsey skills.  We will have the corral finished in the next 2 weeks and then Gary will start work on the 'Walk-In' for Girlie.  Then it will be Happy Trails for all of us.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....