Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pass the Asprin, Please!

 Starting out setting the first 50 posts for the corral...nice warm day, not to bad...
 I am getting good at mixing cement, sand and gravel.... I shoveled a ton of this stuff..... oh I am going to feel it tomorrow!
 The first side done! yippeee!
 The second side done!
 The last post for the day, this makes #50...
Poor Gary, he needed a double dose of 'pain go away' .... all in all we had a very productive day.  Now to get ready to finish up the last 30 posts....hope the good weather holds out!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, how exciting.....can't wait to see the gal in her new home!!! That Gary sure is a work horse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You two are working like you're 30 yrs old. Congrats on getting so much done. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....