Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Little Corner Respite...

Sometimes one just needs a little 'corner'...a little respite.... to write a note to a dearest friends.... not a quick email note via computer,,, but a true letter,,, by hand, by pen and by heart....
 I have this little vintage writing desk that is just perfect for writing....
 When not in use. it holds sweet things that brings me joy...
 It's a perfect spot to write Thank you notes, Birthday cards and from time to time a sweet little note to a long time friend.
I keep pretty stationary just for this reason... every lady should have a secrete stash of pretty writing paper.... and even an old fashioned fountain pen with different sized nibs and different colored inks.
I also keep a sweet book on how to write letters for special occasions....
Writing a note as well as being the recipient of a sweet note doth the heart good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....