Thursday, February 20, 2014

Visiting My Grandkiddos...

I was able to sneak away for a week to visit my 3 beautiful grandkiddos... I so needed my 'kiddo fix'
 My daughter and I had not told the kiddos that 'Oma' (me) was coming to visit... so they were uber surprised when they saw me at the airport...
 We had a slumber party in the trailer.... I thought I was never going to get any sleep! lol!
 "Let them eat Cake"... and we did... the kiddos baked a cake,,, with a wee bit of help from Oma,, and they got as much frosting on the cake as they did on themselves! Why am I not surprised? lol!
 Little Aidieman was 'stylin' in his Frank Sinatra hat!
 Ok, so my Jada is a photo hammmm... lol!
 and Soleil is  to cute....

I sure miss my kiddos, but I'll see them again in July for my next visit...
 until then,,, I will miss them terrible and have to visit with them via Skype...

3 comments:

  1. How fun! The slumber party sound like they had a great time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They miss Oma, they remind me every day that we did not do a tea party....
    http://lifeafteryouadoptafosterchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh we will.. in July,, maybe outside, in their little playhouse... it could happen & will! :>)
      ILY all.

      Delete

I love hearing from you....