Monday, April 21, 2014

First "Selfie"...

Ok, not sure what all the hoopla is about selfies... but I figured since this was my last day of being "In My Fifties"... I would take a "selfie",,, notice I didn't take a "selfie" of me turning the Big 6-0...? lol!
I don't know where all the years went,,, but I am so grateful to have shared them with my High School sweet heart...
For my birthday, which fell on Easter Sunday this year, we went to Lake Hennsley, for a nice afternoon stroll, (after all, I am a Senior Citizen now! lol!)... perfect sunny day, handsome guy at my side and a bag full of Pretzles...what more could I ask for... a gentle easing into my 60's...
Now to start cashing in on all those Senior Discounts... Bring 'em on!  lol! 

1 comment:

  1. You look awesome...happy 60....the best years are ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....