Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lookie Lookie...

Oh my,,, what a wonderful find... went up to town to the Post Office to pick up our mail and found a package in amongst all the rest of the mail... and look what was inside the package...
 Mini, wool Penny Rugs...   I love the Rooster...and it was stitched together from some of the wool fabric that I gave to Andrea,, my dear sweet (former) Spokane, Washington neighbor.
And,,, she also made this cute chicken/egg one as well.

Andrea loves to stitch up penny rugs... and I love finding old wool garments to tear apart and wash. and use for penny rugs and other wool felt craft projects. So between the two of us.. no scrap piece of wool felt goes un-used! 
Thank you so very much my dear friend.... 'Andrea, the Queen of Penny Rugs!"....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....