Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Picinic...

Hubby and I decided not to hang around the house today,,, so we played hookey! We drove up tp town, picked up some chicken and salads and headed over to Manzanita Lake...
I got some catch up reading done  and hubby strolled the beach with his metal detector.
 Lunch,,,
Entertainment,
 Soaking the tootsies...
Lovely view.

By the time we were ready to leave, people started to show up, guys with their fishing poles, Kayakers, and even a gal & her horse decided today was a great day for a swim.
 I just might have to get a small kayak...
Yep! I think we were not the only ones who decided to play hookey!
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful place and no wonder you "played hookie". Your food looked yummy too. I so miss my horse(s)....they were my great buddies. They would have loved that!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....