Thursday, October 30, 2014

Deer Crossing...

Coming home this evening, I had to pull over several times... to let the deer cross the road.
It's that time of year that they migrate to there winter spot.
Our small lakes are nearly dried up due to the 3 year drought... so the deer are coming onto our property in search of food as well as water. I have been keeping a bucket full of water out back,,, and I have noticed the deer are even eating the bird seed out of the flat feeders... not to mention what is left of my roses and almond trees. Oh well.... I don't mind sharing...


 This last little guy has deformed, or possibly a leg that was damaged and healed crocket. But he seems to not let him bother him,,, He has been around our road for several days...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the deer have been in my yard too...ugh, they attacked my corkscrew willow and really damaged the branches...hope it makes it through winter. It is sweet of you to offer food and water...so they can come back again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....