Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Tea Time...

Oh My Stars!! I have discovered my newest favorite Tea....
I had errands to run on Monday,,, you know the ones... Post Office, Bank, Ceramic Studio, Tea Shop and lastly, the Market... Well what I did not realize was... it was Columbus Day,, and the P.O., Bank, Ceramic and Tea shops were closed ..  NOOOO! I was super twitterpaited!

So all I could get done was the Marketing...
Well I decided I needed a special treat to make the day not a total wash!
And this was my treat! A flavor of Tea,,( yes I must have close to 50 types of teas at home)... new to me, but this one sounded intriguing and so I placed it into my shopping cart along with the other items.
I got home later in the day as I had to get dinner started, so I didn't make myself any tea... I usually pour tea around 2p.m., as that is when I stop, catch my breath and reflect moment.... quit soothing and makes me take time for myself, to day dream...
Well, I finally made myself a cup on tea on Tuesday, and OMGeepers! this tea is just what I needed...
It is a blend of White tea, lime & cucumber peels.. so very smooth and refreshing. The smell is lovely and light.

If you like cucumbers and or limes in your water,,, you will love this tea!
And now to go finish my tea... after all, it's 5min. to 2p.m.  I am ready to go Day Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....