Saturday, June 9, 2018

Are We Done Yet?

Are we done yet??? NOT!!!
Oh My Stars,,, we still have not totally unpacked, there are so many boxes in the garage.. and no room in the house to put them! Yikes!
We either need another house,,, or less stuff! haha!
 
In the mean time,,, we have gotten some nice weather and have been able to get some things done around the  house and the property... This year is major clean up and new windows.
We love having 14 acres of land and are just under 3miles to our grandkiddos.
 our little 'peekaboo' kitty is 17,, she is slowing down, but still sweet as a button.
 and our Ginger is Gary's best friend... when she isn't sleeping..
 I did manage to get a little sewing in...
 and as much as hubby fusses about the horses,, he loves to feed them their daily apples.
 I machine embroidered fabric blocks and then made this little quilt.
 we bought our sweet grandson a bike for his 7th birthday.. he was grinning from ear to ear...
 lazy dog days of summer,, well maybe not just dogs,,, Peekie and Ginger enjoy relaxing in the shade while I pull weeds...
 I have always enjoyed having Dwarfs (Zwergs) in my garden...
 I even found some mini Dwarfs that are perfect for my flower pots.
 I have started a "ombre" wool scare... and I just might get it completed before Winter!
 
ahhh, I love Peonies,, this peony is called 'Sarah Bernhardt'
 
Well, I think that's it for now...
I have some mini aprons to be sewn for a swap, tomorrows project.. and maybe I will get around to doing some cross stitch.. I haven't had time to pick up my hoop and stitch in quit awhile..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....