Wednesday, July 4, 2018

It's July? Already?

It's July? Already???... where did June go?
 well for starters.. I was in a 4th of July mini apron swap.. here is what we made... mine is in the top left w/the lil blue cloth pin., gold stars.
 then my daughter asked if I would crochet a rag rug for her daughters bed room.. so I cut up an old set of flannel sheets...
 now to get started....
 I also made a batch of soap sachets for the trailers... 
 shred up a bar of Irish Spring soap, and put in a fine mesh tulle netting... and tied up with embroidery floss..
 then I signed up for a Flamingo Swap...and made a sweet pink & white polka dot apron,
 I machine stitched on the flamingo and blinged it up with rhinestones..
 here are the lil goodies that will accompany the apron to it's recipient. a flaming blinking lite necklace,  flamingo ink pen, straws, stir sticks, wall hanging & tray.. Flamingos Rule!
 Yesterday I was in the mood for chocolate so I baked up a small batch of choco-mint cup cakes.. YUM!!!.
Finally, last night about 10pm, I got a wild hair,, and decided to make this lil ribbon wall hanging, to place on the front door for today, the 4th of July. I spotted this idea in a recent Maryjane Farm magazine.
Well, that's it for now,,, in the mean time, Have a Safe & Sane 4th of July.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....