Friday, August 24, 2018

It's Been a Month...

Oh My Stars,,,, it's been a month since I last posted... lol! Summer does have a way to keep you away from ones computer...
so, here is what I have been up to,, besides gardening and clearing out and setting up the room that is now officially the Guest Room..
Yippee skippee,,, now I can have guests!
 Sewing/crafting has filled up my evening hour ...
 I crocheted some cotton dish rags for a swap...
 I made a pair of earrings from leather scraps...
 I made a Flamingo top...
 and a matching pillow...
 I decorated a canning jar lid, and filled it with some goodies...
 I crocheted a flannel rag rug for my grand daughters room...
 and today I made a cute lil Holiday table topper..
 I also finished my 'quilt in a day' quilt...
and last but not least... like my Ginger... I am pooped! lol!
Until next time.... Stay Happy  :>)

1 comment:

I love hearing from you....