Friday, December 14, 2018

Almost ready to hit the Trail...

We are getting last minute "things to do" done before we head out to California to visit with family for the Holiday...
 Decorating, wrapping gifts, baking cookies etc... Ahh, the wonderful smell of cookies baking.
 
Even got in a little junktiquing time...
 found this fabulous 'Penguine' ice bucket! Wahoo!!!
 found a cute little ceramic trailer to add to my collection.
 love this cute child size ironing board....
 got some sewing time in too!, I made this hat and a pair of fingerless gloves, from a very shrunk down cashmere sweater...
 I also made this head band...
 and 2 scarves from another over shrunk sweater...
 
I love cashmere and love the scarves I make from them.
I'll have to wait until I return from visiting family before I can do anymore sewing and crafting.
 
Have a Wonderful Christmas...
 

3 comments:

  1. Was für ein toller, vielseitiger Post, witzig und gemütlich zugleich.
    Gern hätte ich von dir eine e-Mail-Adresse, dann könnte ich dir auf deine Kommentare zurückschreiben, mit einer no-reply-Adresse funktioniert das leider nicht.
    Hab ein schönes Wochenende, viele liebe Grüße, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leibe Jutta, heir ist mein addy: kat_mom4@yahoo.com
      Grusse u. Schones Weihnachten.

      Delete
  2. Danke, nun kann ich dir endlich persönlich antworten.
    Frohe Weihnachten, Jutta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....