Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Rainy Day What to Do'...

Rainy day,, what shall I do???
Shortly after a lovely phone chat with a dear friend over in Pennsylvania,,. it started raining here like a mini monsoon...
 
So now I guess since I can't go outside and putter.. I will have to keep myself busy in my craft room...
I am thinking of re-purposing this 'holy' cashmere sweater into a deco pillow for the motorhome....
The pillow form is 14x14 and the sweater will fit perfect ....
 
I recently finished up  a project with some fabric I had purchased at Walmart...
 and yes,, wine is fine when crafting! lololol!
 a 12x12" Holiday pillow... I was going to embellish it,, but after looking at it, I decided to keep it simple...
 
 Oh and I scored these 2 spools (never been used..) of cotton yarn at the Thrift for just $3 each..
I will be crocheting a Gazillion dish rags this winter!  
Hmmm,,, maybe I will crochet one tonight and work on the pillow tomorrow...
Well that's what I will be doing to stay out of trouble...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....