Thursday, September 26, 2019

Snow is just around the corner...

Well the Weather Peeps say that snow could be here as soon as next week.. WHAT??? NO!!!
I am not ready yet.
 
I see a lot of crafting projects and maybe even finish up a few old ones in my future!
 
In the mean time,, I finished up the trailer pillow and repurposed cashmere sweater pillow..
I also stitched up a little table runner for my camp trailer..
 deco pillows, the cashmere one is for the motorhome and the Holiday one is for the living room.
I just need to do some top stitching and then this little table runner will go into the Aristocrat trailer...
I also managed to find a couple of Homeless aprons at the local Thrift,, so they now live happily in my home..
and last but not least,,, my sewing room(and chair hog) buddy...
 Kiki can sleep anywhere... and even the sound of my sewing machine does not disturb her!
 
 Sweet Dreams, Kiki...
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, snow?? We are going to heat up to the 90's again, which is crazy for us. I haven't even pulled out my pathetic garden either. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....