Saturday, October 5, 2019

My Sewing room is where I hide when it's cold Outside!

Yeppers! I spend a lot more time in my sewing room when it is cold outside...
 I was playing around with fusible webbing to attach fabric to glitter felt and I also used a glue stick to glue some fabric to card stock..
 I spotted this idea on a YouTube video... the one on the video was of 4 pumpkins,, I just tested the pattern with 2 pumpkins. Oh,, and yes I need to re-iron it.. that will be tomorrow's project! Heehee!
 I cut a bunch of small strips and made a table topper. I have so many,, but I enjoy making them.
 Then I made a 44x64" quilt out of the green Maryjane fabric by Moda...
Now to iron it and then hit the fabric store to find the perfect backing and batting.. I already cut the strips for the binding....
 Oh, and here are my "Testers" to give me their approval...
Ginger really likes it and can hardly wait for it to be finished!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....