Sunday, December 29, 2019

OH Dear!!!

OH Dear!  I have more machines then I have work space!!
 and these are just the ones out,, I also have 3 in the closet, and 2 more out in another closet,, and then there are some more out in the Barn covered in moving blankets..
I have 2 Singer 301 machines, a black one and a tan one in the closet..
Well, you just never know when you are going to need several machines to work on a projects,, or 'sew' I keep telling myself!
 
On that note,, I probably should clean and organize my sewing room,, I can't use,," I am working on Christmas gifts" as an excuse now... hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, soooo many sewing machines! Very creative, but also cosy looking at your workplace. Thank you for your comment with me, a happy new year, best wishes, your Jutta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....