Monday, December 23, 2019

Merry Christmas 2019

2019 is almost over... and I have not spent much time on the computer. to busy with Holiday crafting and baking...
 
Treated myself to a new Embroidery machine... LUV IT!
 
 have been sewing and crafting...
 and scored 2 fabulous sewing machines from the 2nd Hand store..
A Singer 401A  and a 2011 Husquvarna  Emerald 183 machine.. Both works Fabulous!
'Sew' hopefully I will find lots of spare time to sew this January...
In the mean time...
 
May you have a Blessed Christmas and may the coming New Year bring you Joy , Love and Peace...
 Merry Christmas 2019

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace,
    thank you so much for your comment from 24.12., it was nice to hear from you again. Christmas is over now, I wish you and your family a happy, healthy and creative new year! I like your sewing machines, also your embroidery machine, you will never be bored.
    Love, Jutta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....