Saturday, June 27, 2020

Here we are,,, the weekend again... , I was tidying up in my sewing room and came across this little object d'art that I made about 12 years ago.. I photo copies a vintage pattern and then decopauge' it onto a board, added ribbon for hanging.
 I am participating in a Bunting/banner swap over on the Maryjane Farm Forum,, and made this for my swap partner.. I like the crisp look of French Provence' ... and so I used the colors of Blue and yellow.
 I made the 'Mug Rug' to match the theme of Tea, Lavender and Provence'
I made a lavender sachet but forgot to lay it in with they bunting for this photo.
sorry for the terrible photos... I really should buy a new camera..... any how, you get the idea...

Well we have a few days of rain in our forecast.. so I will probably find more projects to do in my sewing room to keep busy...
Happy Weekend.....

 

6 comments:

  1. You have certainly been busy. I like all of your projects, especially the pattern. 'm back at the "city house" for a few days. We've decided to put it on the market so we have a lot to do in a little tiny bit of time.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betsy,, I am happy for you and your new adventures... God Bless....

      Delete
  2. First of all I want to thank you for the encouraging comment you left on my blog. My life has been taking a lot of downward spirals, but hallelujah God can meet us anywhere and everywhere and He is always there counting the tears and comforting.
    Your banner is lovely, she will be thrilled and it's good that you are having time to play with your stitching. My two sister-in-laws picked me up last week for a girls trip to the fabric store, I found one adorable fabric and decided to call it quits when I spied another bolt and it led to yet another. The second two pieces are western and I have been thinking about making my favorite nephew a quit for watching TV on cold nights this winter. He is a John Wayne fan, so a cowboy quit seem just right for him :)
    Anyway, I enjoyed seeing your project, you will have to show us what arrives in your mailbox from this swap. I think this is a great way to spend quarantine time.
    God bless you sweet friend,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie, I will for sure post a photo of the Banner I receive from my swap partner... Had I had more time.. and available fabric, I would have made a Red, White and Blue banner for the swap.. but I now have a whole year till the next swap to score some patriotic fabric.. lol!
      Wrapping you in Blessing,,, feel Gods joy and know He is in control.
      <><

      Delete
  3. Oops! I had a comment ready to publish and it disappeared. ?? Thank you for commenting on my latest post. I just had to come over and meet you. I LOVE your blog! Gardening! Aprons! and Victoria Magazine! I love all these. Haven't seen a Victoria Magazine in years. I used to subscribe. Are the magazines still as beautiful as in the 1990's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henny Penny,, yes, Victoria magazine is still in publication and I just enjoy it so.. it calms me down and I immerse myself with the lovely quotes and beautiful photography.
      Thanx for stopping by and visiting my blog.

      Delete

I love hearing from you....