Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Banner Swap and UFO's...

Now that the Banner swap is over I can post pics...
here is the one I made and gifted to Marilyn...
 I used Blues and yellows,,, and made a matching mug rug...
 I machine embroidered the center flag with Marilyn's name.
and Marilyn sent me 2 sweet banners...
 I luv these fun colors,, I am going to hang this one in my Aristocrat trailer..
 and then there is this sweet altered hand stitched cloths...
 I am going to hang this one in my Serro Scotty trailer..
I just love these sweet banners...
I also ,,, finally finished up another UFO,, my little quilt topper...
 I received these cute little 4.5" x 4.5" fabric squares,,, from Monica Solerio, about
 8 years ago,, they sat around in my "To-Do' box,, and I finally got around to Doing...
I especially love the little Gnomes, or Zwergs, as my family calls them.
I am still working on the Hedge Hog woolie,, hopefully I will get it done this week.
Have a Lovely week....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....